Thursday, September 6

Lazy

dunno why this 2 days..feel so lazy to do things.. even haven touch my fyp presentation. Everyone keep busy wif their fyp title, but me still hanging around, playing game surf net..

haiz. cham la... canot like this, jus now jus finish reading chap 3 of my EMI subject. Study also bcos need to do for my assignment project. But in the end, i dunno even know wat the heck i been studying for chap 3, no idea at all. @@

still left about 15 days towards my dooms day, n 10 days to my assignment due date. God please give and return to me my spirit to do things...

hmm.. got to go sleep now. tomoro 9am lab.

5 comments:

hao said...

No need so hardworking lar, play more CnC3 can liao... wahahaha

生番薯 said...

lazy??u done ur part d...slide...easy job la...anyway...pass me ur pcb design woh..hehe

FuTeChronic said...

Hao: ish.. CNC 3 is CNC .. when time related to Academic.. den mus study de

rawpotato: ez? haha.. if under shaidul there no ez job, although look ez , it would be hard done by him T__T

Anonymous said...

hey come on you can do it...
i just know u can do...
chaiyuk!!3X
wishing u da best and im gonna pray for you liao...
sending u an angel to look over you..
dont forget to eat and sleep properly it keeps ur rational on!!

FuTeChronic said...

adyla: alrite adyla..thx for ur motivation ^^!