Tuesday, September 18

48 hours...

tik tok tik tok... clock is ticking , one second one second away.. sigh.. just now went to let my supervisor review and finalise my slide presentatio for 2nd time. hmm.. he insist still need to modify, for me all the crap is say is jsu a minor adjustment to my slide, if let u know, u all sure fainted... haha..wat to do, he the one who will give me mark, have to follow wat he want lo..
haizz..

48 hours left. , tomoro some of my frens will be having their first presentation, gud luck to them. for me, after some modification, my supervisor ask me to sent him e mail on my slide for him to check again, hopefully no more after this, cos the modification also will effect my speech script that i had been prepare d..

ok... nt much time, i better concerntrate and practise my speech for the time management.. hopefully everything ok.. about the assignment.. throw it aside first, cause i got idea on it hahahah joking=P

2 comments:

生番薯 said...

throw aside!!!boycott Q3!!!

Anonymous said...

gd luck kira gege...
wish ya all da best...
i believe u can do it..
chaiyok!!!