Sunday, September 16

4 days later

sight, cant sleep well last nite, make me this whole afternoon sibeh tired, and fell asleep.arghh stupid TNB , cut off the electricity in the middle of the night at 3am. it happening again, after my last post abt the blackout, 24hours later it happened again. Dunno repairing wat at that time damn.. though can sleep, since the weather also not hot, is raining outside, mana tau, the blackout make me cant sleep at all, all mosquito troops come and suxking my blood. Quickly take my Shieldtox and atck them bac wahahah

ok nvm, 4 days laters going to be my DOA day ( dead or alive) . Finally done my slide, but haven do the script yet T T hopefully everything goin smooth on that day. Time for me to "gan jiong" (nervous) arghhh ... friday still gt one assignment need pass up. i still haven try to answer my part for it. although i had try so many website for the assignment information , but all end empty .

cant wait for the days after 21sept, promise myself for one day off on that day, haha after that need to fully concerntrate on my final exam lo..

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Haha. Don't worry la, you can de!!!

kimfei said...

one day off go where??

FuTeChronic said...

grace: hey thx for the support ^^

Kimfei: go melaka raya lepak ahaha..sing k also can=P

生番薯 said...

i wanna lepak....juz after my presentation!!!

Anonymous said...

dun ave gan jiong ma...
relax lor...
like me i always like that one..
chaiyo!!3x
go lepak and have time lor...

FuTeChronic said...

rawpotato: when ur presentation o? haha let gogogo!!^^

adyla: hey thx.. nex time treat u ice cream for oways supporting me =P