Saturday, September 15

Dark Hours

already being piss off with the stupid connection frm tm nut, keep on dc ..the luck getting even worst..Sigh..while doing my presentation slide for my coming FYP suddenly the whole area of my taman black out. luckily i did save the part i did .. and just lost a small amount data that i haven input, aih.need to retype again.

Whole area include Tmn Bukit Melaka, Tmn Kerjasama and Tmn Bunga Raya is in pitch black ..all black out except UA that side and Taman Dahlia( err.. in case u who not MMU, those are the taman around Bukit Beruang Melaka)

Damn, so in order nt to be stuck on this darkest hour, drive off my car lepak around . then i found out the source of this problem, it was due to the construction worker who doing the underground cable-ing that created this black out chaos. So i guess it would take a several hours to be done. sigh.
what kind people doin job in the middle of the night about 12 am .. i guess it might be due to the fasting month . They all doin job at middle night instead in the morning.

Then i try to ask several friends to come out for yum cha exspecially those who also been effected by the blackout, but all have their accuse .haiz.. some say wan sleep early la, go camp tmr, some say wan sleep d, some go out wif gf, aisk.. but nvm la , they all got thing to do also..

So went back to my house and found that my other friends who also stranded in the dark find me n my housemates to go out to town eat tong shui. so we decide went on AMORTE near the Kota Laksama to eat while waiting the situation back to normal.

After for a while, received friends msg that situation bac to normal d at about 2 am. so after waiting a while den headed home lo.. haiz.. wat a night!!

5 comments:

kimfei said...

fuyoh....say me ooo..haha..

Anonymous said...

haha..u no jio me ler..

FuTeChronic said...

kim fei: aiks. haha i din mention ur name la..

Mapo: eih..i though u went bac and go KL d..=.=||

生番薯 said...

me too...lost my presentation slide...gotto redo...

FuTeChronic said...

Kira: u too? haha lucky for me, yesterday night blackout again damn,,,