Sunday, September 2

The beginning..

Finally back from my 2 days break ^^.. i've been relaxing for these 2 days for the national day holiday. Doing nothing at home sleep n eat.. wahaha

Now back to Bukit Beruang again, the start and the begining of the busiest month. This month of September will sure put me into pile of pressure. A lot of things need to do..

here summarise:

15/9: Submition my Electromagnectic Interference assignment...
20/9: My FYP presentation
21/9: Submition my Antenna Propagation Assignment.
21-28/9 :My study week begin for my final exam...
29/9: My sis wedding date
1/10 : My first final exam paper...
3/10: My 2nd Final exam paper and the end of the hell...^^

sigh.. it going to be a nightmare month for me... must plan carefully, if nt my final result will be habis.....arghhhh!!!

No comments: