Sunday, March 30

Qing Ming

hmm.. qing ming yet arrived, but most of the ppl already start pray since last week. My mum asked me to go back ht to pray, btw it already been 2 years since my las pray. so this time must go.
Mum told me since i alr wan to graduate soon, better pray some good thing n get some good jobs in the future lol=.=

so normally people go pray either in the morning or late evening , tat time is the perfect time, since the weather wont be too hot... mine one was on the evening..


it look kinda old type of graveyard...well the graveyard land actually belong to my great grandfather who vow es to make this land as the grave for those who die at my ht. and it is free.
this place had been a resting place for my family that has passed away since my great grandfather...sigh, i wondering am i going to be in the same place in the future? sht.. touch wood lol

btw, b4 i manage to finish my praying, sudd my stomach so pain wanted to lao sai >.<
damm...it must be a curse from my grand family that had pass away bcos i taking all the photo without asking them >.<||

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can phrase that I approve of with you, but you may be making allowance for other options.
to the article there is quiet a question as you did in the decrease publication of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=somatizar problemas ?
I noticed the utter you have in the offing not used. Or you profit by the pitch-dark methods of development of the resource. I have a week and do necheg

Anonymous said...

Yes indeed, in some moments I can bruit about that I acquiesce in with you, but you may be in the light of other options.
to the article there is still a without question as you did in the downgrade issue of this request www.google.com/ie?as_q=fara yazmeen ?
I noticed the axiom you have not used. Or you profit by the dark methods of promotion of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg