Wednesday, August 8

Transformers

yeah.. today i finally found the transformers cartoon series....

After the Transformers movie that been showing recently, i cant help myself to find their cartoon series. so i manage find this


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
although cant find the season 1 ... but at least i have the season 2 and season 3.. sigh my friends straight borrow from me after i just bought the dvd, and left me this dvd.
it really enjoyable to watch those show, remind me back my childhood favourite cartoon XD . by the way, Optimus Prime already die in this season and been replace by the new autobots leader Rodrimus Prime..
The sound of it gun fighting and the cartoon drawing was so nostalgic.... i used to have one transformer robot back then, but it was decepticon's Starcreams figure sigh@@
why there is no more such a cartoon be air on the tv show... haiz..
p/s: remind bac when there were likes He-Man, Thundercats, Ninja Turtle cartoon series..XD

4 comments:

-SaMYP- said...

Wei~Buy pirated DVD...later "mata" catch u...becareful wor... :Þ

Anonymous said...

I missed Conan the barbarian, and Captain Planet too. They are awesome!

FuTeChronic said...

Sam: apala.. "mata" buta d , how to catch haha

Yung: yalo... those my favourite also.. conan.. n captain planet, eath, fire, water, wind and soul...xD

生番薯 said...

sigh...all those thunder cat, transformer, heeman, baja hitam, captain planet i all watched before...does tis make me a he??