Saturday, August 25

cold days...

wake up this morning quite late, at about 9am+ i still though is early like 8am..so cont sleep, mana tau, is already 9+.. outside raining heavily, no wonder la, in my dream, i dreaming i was in very very cold place >.<

talking abt cold days, this few days, my car again got problem, this time the air cond fan nt working, that the reason why i need wake up early , although it was raining days to sent my car go c doctor..=( The air cond fan not working tat mean the air cond also will not functioning as well.

So there are several possiblities that i don;t wish to know, is either my compressor or the fans itself damage. this two part is quite expensive. Some more i cant claim money from my parents is both part is damage.

Luckily for me, the mechanic told me it was jus minor problem related to the fuse short circuit.
so just cost me RM 5..phew still got my days to enjoy Steak meal this semester xD

p/s: ranining days make me reminds of her

1 comment:

生番薯 said...

so cheap??which shop??help me send my car to fix also la...