Tuesday, August 7

Satay Celup

Life is all about eat , eat , eat n eat... that what I'm doing=P Yesterday, Stephanie ask us go to eat satay celup for our dinner..It had been so long that i wish to eat satay celup again. I think is almost one year n half since the last time I had it.

So, on that day, me, Stephanie, Jap, Jian, and Hao, went to Melaka famous satay celup house " Wan Li Xiang" located at Jalan Ong Kim Wee. I guess here is a lot better than another Satay Celup call Capitol. Since there is bigger room.. and no need to wait.

Since it is Monday, there not much people. We straight away can get our table. hehe..eh, i din't notice , all are from Sarawak except me >.< align="center">Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

and then they bring you a set of satay, from kankung till seafood..
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
it not what u all normal eat, chicken satay , or pork satay ahah
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
and lastly
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
huh, seeing the prawn and Xi ham, making me quite scared after the Seafood Madness last weekend. Even Jap also scare to eat, But it So tempting, will not forgive myself if din't try it
@@ . So in the end , i guess i ate almost 5 stick of Xiham ..arghh.. hopefully is ok
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Jap face show he so enjoying the satay
I wonder how come only Melaka come out such a crazy and weird food, another one is chicken rice ball la.. But to be truth, some of them might scared to try satay celup, cos they say it quite dirty,since so many people dip in it.. u eating ppl saliva.. hey, who care, as long as is tasty nice, That what Make Melaka famous..eating People Saliva lol...
hey hey, tell me any more nice place in melaka.. i wan to xplore all Melaka Food... yum yum... XD

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Woah. So many nice food!!!! So fun enjoying over there. Aih. Now you make me miss Mlc so much. *hits ck* Haha.

生番薯 said...

satay celup...eat d sure sore throat one...lets go...jalan jalan cari makan...count me in

hao said...

Almost kena sore throat the next day... lol

Jian Akiraceo (Miao) said...

kuching ever open 1...but end up brankrupt..cz they changes the satay sauce everytime..

FuTeChronic said...

grace: dun hit me >.< haha come mlk visit me la...=P

rawpotato: u no scare getting fat? stil wan cari mkn haha

Hao: >.< drink more water. so hot this few days.. nex time we go eat more sore throat food xD


Jian: I guess is the curse of Melaka food. No other place can open xD

Anonymous said...

itu jap's face where got show enjoy wo.. luan luan jiang...