Wednesday, August 1

OMG... Got Awarded !

huh, I get an award from Miao??? what kind awarded is that oo...Ermm nevermind la, as long as it not an awarded for Cat Food Top Awarded is ok d=P


By the way, thanks for Miao for passing this award this to me.,although is nt in the form of trophy or cash or councher @@

okok.. for the speech part:


"First would like to thanks for my parents, human friends,
non human friends(miao), alien, my blog readers, my cousemate,etc.
without u all, I;m nothing,
2nd, thanks for my food ,drinks, i cant survive without u all.
and lastly my 1st wife (car) my 2nd wife (camera) , u both are
oways by myside >.<"

opps a bit too long..lol


ok here the award....


You’re eligible for this award is due to your natural ability to converse casually, especially in order to gain an advantage or make a social connection. You effortlessly weave your way in and out of the blogosphere, leaving friendly trails and smiles, happily making new friends along the way.
You don’t limit your visits to only the rich and successful, but spend some time to say hello to new blogs as well. You are the ones who engage others in meaningful conversations, refusing to let it end at a mere hello - all the while fostering a sense of closeness and friendship. All in all, you’re a Good schmoozer!!!
Can I exchange it with cash?It’s not exchangeable with cash and no trophy either! Congrats! you truly deserve it! And thanks to my dear friends! So wait no more, now it’s your turn to award 5 other bloggers with the Power of Schmooze Award! Let’s rock the blogosphere!!!
_______________________________________________________



now the rest of others top 5 awards goes to.....

1)Fungi ( my housemate- his brother intro me to tis blog world^^, award goes to his coolnest)
2)VN ( a gal with lot of attitude, award goes to her attitude =P)
3)yanHoong ( for being my lab partner haha, award goes for her bcos she a tigress..scared scared
4)Grace ( a wondefull junior friends, now at cyber. award goes to her smillingXD)
5)Rawpotato ( a mysterious friends born at potato farm XD, award goes for his/her Mysterious personality)


ok done ... phew.... haiz.. y cant make it more awards for others??!! grrrr....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey! Wah, so nice give award to me? Kaka. Congrats for being awarded wo. Keke. Then, i'll smile ore for you ya! =) Take care!