Thursday, July 26

Stephanie Birthday..

It another my coursemate birthday, one week after celebrating our Luis birthday, now is our class Stephanie aka SzeYing birthday day. 25/7/2007

We went to Melaka Raya's Xuan Cafe. About 22 people attend, i think is the largest for now the amount of people who come celebrate her birthday, unbelieveable..

Among them was Jian' GF, she told me that she can be a fortune teller by using card or hand, at first she watched my hand and my future ine thing abt me is my life span is ok ok oni T T and then after a while, she used poker card to see it.. what i can say is 90% is "zhun" dammn.. where did u learn that >.< (errm.. Jian srry, duno wat ur gf name =P) while others are doin this stuff =.=


after a while, it was the higlight of the nite, Stephanie birthday cake session, check out here


since my battery almost went flat, i only managed catch some picture after the video.

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

Wishing u Happy 22nd Birthday, one more year graduate d, this is my first and the last chance celebrate ur birthday oo...^^ all da best in future..

p/s: sorry for the video quality, it quite dark... =.=

1 comment:

-SaMYP- said...

Walao!tat 3 ppl stand on the right is playing 3P...geli...>.<
haha XD