Tuesday, July 24

FYP lab 1

after delay so many weeks, I finally encourage myself to go to lab doing my final year project (FYP) . Since my FYP is need to used lab in order to collect the data, i preparing myself since early morning.

Yesterday night sleep at very very early, some more the weather so nice, so sleep at abt 9pm.
waking up, wif full of energy, all the semangat, all the requirement all prepared. Went to the lab.
then, once arrive there, lab is closed @%#^$&^$%&%*^*^(&^(&)*) FCK

Nvm , i wait for 30 min while read my fyp notes.10 min later , heard the footsteps frm the lift, wa i though finally she arrived, mana tau, it is lab cleaner coming out frm the lift..&%*^*(&( 30 min gone, still din c any sign of lab techinician . so decide went down the FET office ask, the admin told me she taking off only bac at 11 am @@

Mr Shahidul , my supervisor asked me come again tmr morning..arghhhh....
Another delay, Another headache.. T T



4 comments:

生番薯 said...

all i can say is...u got flappy arm...

Anonymous said...

shen don't jump! jump liao i sure will miss out a lot of fun leh!

BU YAOOOO!!

FuTeChronic said...

raw: i nt creative ma.. sui bian draw,..den u wan me draw exactly like my arm ar?? =.=||

yung: ............ =.=|||

Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear that. :(