Sunday, July 15

~8 Randoms Facts About Me~

T T tagged by Shijixue aka Stephanies:

rules:
* Each blogger must post these rules first.
* Each blogger starts with eight random facts/habits about themselves.
* Bloggers that are tagged to write on their own blog about their eight things and post these rules.
* At the end of your blog, you need to choose eight people to get tagged and list their names.
* Don’t forget to leave them a comment telling them they’re tagged, and to read your blog.

1) I like watching movie very much. Got any new movie ,I sure will go cinema..sigh

2) I dislike frog... yea , any frog, green, grey , black ..etc color. all I hated, feel so geli..>.<

3) At least I noe how to play sports such as squash, badminton, futsal, volleyball etc.^^ and also like sitting at home playing computer games.^^

4)I would like to have a luxurious car in future.. hehe

5) Like to spent money on food rather than clothes =P

6) Someone who like so went out with friends. And very appreciate friendship=D

7) I always try to gain my weight . Eat a lot everyday, but still maintaince the weight sigh=P

8) Everyday, Iwish I will grow up . ( dun care if it only takes 0.0001 cm each day) as long as got increment in height hahah=P


Done! now my turn to tagged... RawPotato, Pidmopy(90), Cysta, SillyPiggy,Woon Lee, VN,Fennlynn, Hibiki!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hor..y tag me la..
lazy wan to write.. wakaka...
>.< jz realize pun that u tag me..
hor... lazy lazy lazy lazy....