Tuesday, July 10

The Hero Who Can't Die

How many movie that will make you and your friends sitting in cinema concerntrating the whole story, and pop corn non stop filling in your mouth? I sure u can count it with your bare hand, and you will willing to pay to watch another time.

It been a while since the last time I watch such a movie. Of cos the Transformers is one of the movie that will makes you agree with my statement above, but I not talking about the alien from outer space with robot in disguise. I am talking about a hero, a classic type of hero that we've been missing for years, the hero no matter how great your weapon can't kill him, yes, it is Die Hard 4.0 or Live Free Or Die Hard!!!



Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket


Last night go catch the movie with 8 others of my friends. Sorry for others who wanted to watched but can't go due to certain reason=P
Bruce Willis come back again to kick the bad guys @ss. From the Beginning of the movie till the end, it was full of action, no matter what the enemy is, helicopter or fighter jet .He can't die...=.=

by the way, this one is one of the must watch action movie of the year, trust me you wont lose your money . very worth. Rating:4.5/5 the other 0.5 is I minus out because some part not logic..how come a normal person cant die!!!!!!

1 comment:

yung . said...

totally agree! die hard 4.0 is SUPERB!