Tuesday, April 7

Bad luck!!

totally wan to cursed out some bad words from my mouth.
This time really bad luck and shit happened.
before i came to indonesia, there is a sign of it, but i din bother.
it started with my handphone keep getting hang, but still can be used, but when the day once i reach the jakarta airport, My N80 nokia hand phone KO, it not totally KO, but the screen when i turn it on is a white empty screen. the background still have the system running, just that i cant see what in the screen.Sometime it wil show the screen menu, but i cant press into the main menu and some arrow button#%$&*^*(

2nd case. Last Friday, i had lost my Work ID, together my touch n go and my 017 card.. wtf....
i oways put in my pocket whenever no use it. may b it drop when i try to get into car. Just now my frens MSN me told that I msging her using my 017!,WTF, I;m now at Indonesia , the person still dare use my number and make some call n sent some nasty message to my friends !.at first i though nobody will use my number since i will be at Indonesia, guess i wrong, they still got time to sent n call my malaysia friends.

arghh.. really tension, the number already bared /block.

So to all my friends if u recevied any number from 0176148182, that is not me who sent.
I will try get back the number when i back malaysia again. Will inform u all when i get my number back.

Bloody Hell.... need to waste money again.... T__T

No comments: