Saturday, August 16

Working life

wow long time nt log into my blog d..so many dust haha..
yea it been almost 2 week since i abandoned my blog..
last week is the convocation day for me.. i will try update that one if gt chance .
now working at KL no internet connection so cham..

Last Monday my 1st step into the working life enviroment. Everything seem quite ok for me.
Most of the ppl there so busy working, while me, doing nthg cos i still new wahahah. but that doesnt mean i enjoy it. cos for me, i feel kinda guilty cos nt be able doin anything in the company while watching other working so hard.

so at this moment, so far so good. Although it is a China company, but really a lot ppl, a multi racial also la..My Supervisor n senior nt bad. Some more still ask me gt who to recommend, cos they need at least 2 ppl , so anyone interested to be part of the team? hehe

looking forward this coming week n working life, I'm prepared to go to hell! as wat my senior told me." Welcome to the Hell" yea!. i ready to die..!

No comments: