Sunday, August 31

Away to Thai

Going to Thai to work for one month.Actually going there for training purpose for my company.. dam... gonna miss malaysia.

Just get my internet connection this week, and the line very very very sux.. keep on dc. thay why i cant update my blog.. sien=.=

Btw, i going be bac on exactly nex month. so will be away...... now Thailand in crisis. Hopefully there will be nthg serius when i reach there *pray hard. haha.

C u guys and gals!

Selamat Hari Merdeka! n Selamat Berpuasa for all Muslims wahaha

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hello Webmaster,

I am H. and interested in sponsoring your blog and I am contacting you to ask if
you are interested in blog post sponsorship. Please let me know if you have any further questions and if you are interested on this offer.

Yours truly,

H.
k5sino@bigstring.com