Tuesday, April 29

Final Lecture Class

5 years gone, and i cant believe that today my Radar theory lecture going to be my last and final class in MMU..

i still remember i walking to my very first class in MMU, one small lecture room to attend my the English class. Now exactly the same path in clc concourse, i'm walking towards my final class in MMU. Wow, time really fast ..
Inside my class.. today quite many ppl attend .might b due to final day for us to enjoy the environment in lecture hour..although some of us might take further studies in Master =P But anyway, it feel kinda odd... no more sleeping in class, fishing in class, fun meeting friends, arrange plan to play badminton... haha
Everything is end, 5 years in MMU, 5 years of the story and drama in MMU.. finally its end..
Goodbye Lecture ... and waiting for new upcoming story in other places..

wait wait.. i not yet graduate..still got about 2 week plus to leave MMU xD

3 comments:

Hibiki said...

Bro!

We have 24 more days to graduation... Haha... We'll surely miss MMU...! ^^

FuTeChronic said...

hibiki: i oni have 17 more days in MMU :(

FuTeChronic said...
This comment has been removed by the author.