Friday, February 15

My Valentine

Yesterday was a sweet day for all couple out there. days where all the lovebirds in the world having the most memorable days of their life.
haih.. My Valentine.. for pass 22 years as single.. wat to do? this year a bit diff la.. while other my couple frens going out for valentine dinner, i going back to my hometown celebratig Hokkien ppl new year.. Bai Tin Kong..
i think this tradition is getting gone d.. most ppl nowadays lazy to do such a pray.


as u can see, there is a lot of stuff nid to prepare and some pantang tat mus obey when wan to pray such as, woman who has period cant touch the things that on table. here my family been practising all vege type and fruit . no meat at all.



Some other hokkien people pray meat to the God. Mine is different la .



Yesterday also some of my friends from MMU take the oppotunity come my house dig my house money, luckily not many of them =P sigh.. jus jk.. they come my house for bai nian..

since this year is the final year for them to have one last chance to see my hidden hideouts aka my house :P




From L-R : Yun Xuan, Ser, Soon Huat, Ah Kit, Me, Yin Yeo, and Chee Cheong




Chinese New Year goin end soon....................................

No comments: