Thursday, February 21

Graduation Trip

hmm... My graduation is around corner d, where should i go ?? yesterday received e mail about my coursemate planing to go a trip after we all graduate, but problem is where should it be? near? far? cheap? affordable by all? hmm.
for me i was thinking of 3 places, not taiwan, not hong kong, cos there is too far frm my budget i think. unless u all gv me some money, i surely will go:P
ok where shuld it be Bali? Phuket? or Bangkok , or Vietnam n Cambodia area
Give me idea...

Bali:
or may be some some hot babe on the bali beach=P

Photobucket





Phuket

Photobucket

diving
Photobucket


or a crocodile dollar bar ??? hmm
Photobucket

Bangkok

The City of Bangkok

Photobucket


The Temple
Photobucket


or the massage...
Photobucket

Cambodia
The ancient and mystery place
Photobucket


Photobucket
and the wonder of it owns..
Photobucket

Vietnam
Exotic food and culture
Photobucket


to the Fried snake bone with rice cracker
Photobucket


The Pagoda
Photobucket

Photobucket

so which one should choose for graduation trip?? =P think about it.....

No comments: