Sunday, November 4

UPdate update!!

hihii..i;m bac!!..srry flks...and adyla..now i will update. I'm still far away frm my streamyx, i now using dial up..so cant upload pic here haih. btw after two weeks of working, i'm finally bac to mlk n update a while my blog

At woring place, it kinda strict, so is hardly for me to update my blog at there, even cant on9 for chating, my boss so "bird". wan us t fully concertrate on work. even warn us not to chat wif ppl or sms wif ppl so long, if nt he will ask us go bac home sigh!!!..terrible terrible..

i so envy my other frens who got pay more than me n work less stressful than me. For ur information, i get a small company in bukit puchong, if gt nex time, i wll try upload it and let u alll see how small my company.

from the first dayi start at work, my boss nvr treat us like a trainee, but instead as a real worker fresh graduate that noe everything in this work, like a walking encyclopedia. He expects that us will noe to do some troubelshooting problem .

okla... my working scope is mainly on checking the circuit board and perfoming a test, just like lab experiment to get result and compare it to the expected result as in manual book, sounds like easy rite? but wait, that nt the hardest part, the hardest is if u cant get the result as what it written, u need to find wat the problem and wat cause of it. it just like finding a tiny needle in the middle of field. ad for no experiance guy like me, i struggle to adapt and find the solution of the problem, although u suspect the probelm is that thing, but once boss disagree with u , u cant do anything, and has to re find again.

btw, there a lot comment on my work from my frens and parents, although some say it a bad company , but it do provide me a real time working experiance as what other real working ppl now facing. as i really hope this will serve me as a gud thing, although i do admit i not really happy working now, everyday feel the pressure that i cant solve and sked of unable to finish n scold by boss...haih...

jus 2 week oni still gt another 11 weeks ~!!!!! may god bless me.......sigh.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

enjoy your industrial training! i bet that puchong got alot of good food to eat! XD

-el mariachi-

Sean said...

i'm the one who enjoying my training now. haha. :D

生番薯 said...

ganbatte in ur training...after listen to ur working condition...i am satisfied with mine...