Tuesday, November 20

Makan Ular

yes, today i makan ular again ( eat snake) .. i oways makan ular when boss not around.. haha..
btw, wat i mean is not really eating a snake, makan ular refering that i skip work .=P

Today boss once again went out , so take this opportunity to update my blog..hheeh..tat y u see that this few days i quite often update my blog..

talking abt my las post terrible weekend tat i had, haih. dun wan mention it.. tmr i goin bac to mlk... yeahooo.. opps, i shuld keep my happy aside, although can go bac my state, but that is on the job purpose and not for fun.. i had to go to Politeknik Merlimau for presentation to all the dumbass lecturer there and teach them to use a simple 5 years old children circuit board. Ermm ok.. might sound too ridiculous . But actually it is very simple board, i dunoo y i need to be there to teach them how to use...

for all the colleague in my company , they sure waiting for this chance la... as they all once noe boss goin out tmr, everyone planing to do their own thing.. sleep la..internet la..and eating snake..sum more ask me to sms them when i will bac from melaka. =.=

life oh life..i though i;m the only one who like to makan ular.. now baru noe that whole worker in this company also share the same taste wif me .

No comments: