Tuesday, October 2

Three Stuff About Me

finish my exam yesterday.. damn feel like a sht.. Come out all the question that i hardly noe to answer.. T__T but past is already past, dun wan to look back.. now wan to focus on tomoro paper. The worst nightmare ever than yesterday.

Thanks to kim fei tag me. at least gt something to update in my blog..XD


~Three Stuff About Me~

Three names you go by?
1) Ah geek ( my frens call me that)
2)Ck ( my junior call me )
3) Kira ( my internet nickname)


Three physical things you like about yourself?
1) my fingers ( haha, I'm the special one:P)
2)my nose
3)my ear

Three physical things you don't like about yourself?
1) my eyes ( too small)
2) my height
3) my weight

Three parts of your heritage?
1) a 90 degree angle line on my arms (all siblings have the same as me)
2) my fingers lo ( heritage from my father who had 11 , but gt xtra 1 )
3) my looks =P

Three things you can't stand?
1) people that are smoking
2) people put me FFK
3) slow driver

Three things that scare you?
1) all amphibian type animals
2) ghost
3) height ( yea, gt a bit phobia xD)

Three of your favourite shows?
1) Smallville ( being watch it frm season 1 til nw 7)
2) Heroes
3) CSI

Three of your favourite Japanese animes?
1) Gundam
2) Dragon Ball
3)Yu gi Oh

Three of your favourite current songs?
1) Chris Daughtry : over it
2) Augustana : boston
3) Aly and AJ : potential break up song

Three movies you can watch over and over again?
1) Spiderman
2) Mr bean
3) null


Three of your everyday essentials?
1) my computer
2) my handphone
3) my clothes =P

Three things that you are wearing right now?
1) black shirt
2) pants
3) null

Three things you want in a relationship?
1) trust
2) understanding
3) happy


Three physical things about the opposite gender that appeals to you?
1) looks
2) body
3) eyes

Three bad habits?
1) sometime turn to 2nd identity ( bad mood)
2) forgetful
3) waking up early..lol

Three of your favourite hobbies?
1) play computer games
2) sports
3) singing song .. =P


Three careers you're considering or currently pursuing?
1) dun hv
2) any
3) plan yet

Three places you want to go on vacation?
1) european
2)malaysia
3) US

Three kid's names you like?
1) .........
2),.........
3).........

Three things you want to do before you die?
1) wan meets my parents
2) meet everyone that i care
3) making lo.... hahah

Three things that you are stereotypically a [boy]?
1) got rough voice
2) got hairy every where...
3) a biology brother that oways attach with me..xD

Initials of three crushes?
1) She
2) her
3) future her

Three people you tag to do this?
1) rawpotato:
2) sam:
3) stephanie:

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wakakakaka.....
yalo...
forget bout the pass paper..
at least u conteng something inside then leave blank right?
ahah the last i always conteng something inside though the answer is not the one..but yet..
AT LEAST I WROTE SOMETHING MA!!!
ahhahahaha..... *wink*
good luck,man!!!

Wat course u taking in mmu?

FuTeChronic said...

jasmine: haha conteng , yap, but this time different ler.. duno wat to conteng also haha
thx i finish exam las wednesday lo..=P

i taking epsilon electronic engineering lo in MMU...