Saturday, October 13

Hari Raya

update from my hometown.. using dial up,line quite slow...haih.. anyway i wish to all my malay frens a Selamat hari Raya first hehe..

this year, as usual my hometown suddebly becum a city, damn a lot car on the road. Normally a quite peace of small town turn out to be the busiest place on earth exspecially yesterday hari raya eve. all along the road u can see ppl selling beef ..

on the night time, so many "mercun" or firecracker u can hear. It jus like having a war on my kmng, explosion non stop until late of night, i though firecracker exspecially those mercun are ban in Malaysia...hmm...

But one thing i like abt raya is, every year at the time like dis, my father sure bought some so called "batang pinang" beef frm stall and ask my sis in law cook for us..since my mum did not eat beef, so my father asking my sis in law cook for us. Normally it will be the kari or rendang beef. This part so called batang pinang is very soft part of the cow, and very tasty compare to other part of the beef but it kinda expensive.

So tis time, for me non muslim, raya also mean a family gathering for all of us, brother come back , everyone in family will be gather :D

Wish u all Selamat hari raya!! ^^

No comments: