Monday, December 29

Bangladesh: Journey Through The Winter 1

It been nearly 3 month since my last update..

well, after Thai training, I had been assigned to come to Bangladesh to do project suppor
Already three month here, well the place is as what you all expected, poor, dirty, n pollutio
Everything sell here is twice as expensive compared to Malaysia, but luckily here still manage to find some product that imported from Malaysia..hhee
Now in December, the weather really cold.. almost same like in Genting. At first I dont even know that Bangladesh also going to have winter season. sigh.. Luckily got bring my sweater.
Here are some picture I taken for part 1:

The PeopleBeside the road

The road




The traffic .. all the bus here sure got many scratch and kemek.. dont know how to describe



Can you see the thing look like tower? that one is reactor for doing bricks...they make bricks in there


Some scenery I take while going to sites: paddy field
paddy field..

To be continued....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

finally u updated ur dam blog! haha. hows life bro... hope to see it more from ur blog.

FuTeChronic said...

Kira: haha yea life ok here.. thanks..