Tuesday, July 8

Update at Cc

huh ... dam bored at Kl.. after yest inbterview wif DIgi and ZTE .. everything goin so bored on nex day. wan noe how my interview.. can pm or chat wif me =P

currently at Kl til this thurday. so wont be on9.. now at my sis place cyber cafe updating my blog.. wow it been a long long long time ago since my las step into a cyber cafe. u wont bliff how fas the changes had happen . the rate here are now rm 2.50 for 3 hour! i not sure other cafe how the rate. but for my memory las time i at secondary school, the price is rm 2.50 for one hour.. wow..

now even the monitor getting larger n larger. i facing a LCD 21 inch compare to mine las time is jus crt monitor lol. but one thing for sure the situation n enviroment stil same.. full of noise , school kids finish class lepak place. n still , most of computer here are been using for the gaming purpose.

ok . til here update. cant wait to get job.. i can feel the chances!! ^^

2 comments:

Hibiki said...

I went to a Cyber Cafe in Seremban few weeks back. The rate is RM 1.50 per hour. A cheap rate for cyber cafe. ^^

FuTeChronic said...

Hibiki: wa.. consider cheap.. dam miss the cyber cafe memory lol