Tuesday, June 3

Job Seekers

it been 3 days since i back from Bali Trip. It was really nice and fun. Hmm.. will update about it when i finish my 1st interview..^^

now, it time for a serious job seeking . I have one interview this coming thursday at MEASAT cyberjaya. Most my friends though that MEASAT is a roket =.=|| hmm.. it not building rocket company lol. it is a Company that control satellite and monitoring the movement of MEASAT 1 and 2. Company such as Astro use the satellite for transmission.

haha. a bit gan jiong towards this thursday. Since it is my first interview, i not really know what will happen in the interview room. hopefully everything smooth..*praying

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wah!working at MEASAT very cham 1 wor..my fren was undergo his industrial training there..
anyway..good luck to u