Monday, January 28

Spooky Encounter

Fuh.. long time din update. Ok no more excused for me since I back to my university d.hehe. goin to revive back my blog.

Something happen to me last weekend. A spooky and quite scary thing. May b some of u have encounter some ghost case. So might b some similar case like me.

In my case like this, last week, I went to my friends condominium. After spent for sometime there, I decide to go back since it already late, I think about 2am.. My friends living on 17th floor of the condominium, so no matter what I need to take lift .

So when reach at the lift there as usual I press the “down” button go down . I wait til the lift arrive. As the lift arrive on my floor and open the door, I went inside it, but weirdly, after I press button to go lower floor. The lift door wont close. At first I din think much about it, in my head I though may b this lift was a bit slow to close. But as I waited for a while, it still wont close. I press again the close door. It still open, den I stop press it , and guess wan to let it close automatically, at first, the door did gonna close. But til halfway it wan close, the door re open back. Now I start feeling something not right at this moment. After few second, the lift sounded. Means that it already overweight. Suddenly my mind thinking that it was nt a good sign. Something I cant see is entering the lift. I quickly go out of the lift. And amazingly, the lift door is close and the lift go down.

At this moment, I started to feel that I just been encounter “those” thing. I waiting another lift to come pick me. Now I nt using the previous lift, but instead I using the emergency lift. When inside the lift I try hard to figure what had happened jus nw. and try to think logically why the lift is behaving like tat. But I still cant figure it out scientifically. Sigh.

But I duno y, when I encounter that case, I dint feel like very scared . I jus feel that something nt right and keep on believe the god.

Can somebody help to explain what is really happen, is it really ghost or just the lift got problems?
Any logical evidence. Y the lift will overweight,? Impossible I gt that fat till it sound overwight >_<.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Scaryyyyy~