Friday, December 14

last weekend

so fas one week gone d... it jus feel like yesterday abt the las weekend activity..

to all my friends, yes i did go bac to hometown las weekend to settle down something and go bac meet my parents. it been one month since my last back to my ht.

ok last weekend, din update at all... house pc lagging . sienn...miss the day of streamyx where i can upload some picture in my blog here .

Saturday-- went to my cousin wedding until late night
Sunday--- went to meet my friends at Dataran pahlawan , at night watch the miserable Arsenal game that loss to Middlebrought with Sam damm.. first time watch EPL live and the first time Arsenal lose ..

Monday-- went back to my kampung...
tuesday...back KL again haih

so my to those my friends i;m unable to meet them when at MLK , i;m srry need make an appointment wif me 1st, u noe la busy haha=P jk.. i will try find u all la..dun wrry hahah

4 comments:

kimfei said...

wat the ...no wonder arsenal lose la...sienz...u n ah sam cannot watch arsenal game la..ban both of u..

FuTeChronic said...

kim fei: swt =.=|||

Anonymous said...

hahah...photo photo..put some photo...

FuTeChronic said...

leo: dun hv photo... company nt allowed bring pendrive to office. sigh..